Bonnie K. Bishop, J.D., M.A and B.A., has represented clients with regard to their estate planning, trust, and probate matters since 1988. Her office at 1760 Solano Avenue in Berkeley, California, is conveniently located to her many clients in Berkeley, Albany, El Cerrito, Kensington and Oakland. Bonnie enjoys representing clients from all walks of life–individuals, couples, and families of every shape and size.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1988.
- Certified Specialist in estate planning, probate and trust law, State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization, since 1995.
- California State Bar Association, Trust and Estate Section.
- East Bay Trust and Estates Lawyers.
- M.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1981, History.
- B.A., University of Oklahoma, Highest Honors, 1977, History.
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Oklahoma chapter.